Monday, April 9, 2012

Wolfsbane.

Dr. Gangrene's Tales from the Lab Blog: When the Wolfsbane Blooms...

Apparently I'm not the only one who wondered if Wolfsbane is real.

So .... was there a hidden story? Why did the entire town know about werewolves? The gypsys visited every year ... same season. The elder brother had a "hunting accident" as well. And there was the silver stick for sale in the shop. Coincidence?
Loved the gypsy woman roaming the forest with her horse and cart. And how sweet that she adopted the werewolf and protected him like her own son - Bela.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I was wondering about the wolfsbane.
    I, too, liked the old woman and her soothing ways. I wasn't overly impressed with most of the scenes in the movie (compared with those of "Son of Frankenstein") but the outdoor scenes were spectacularly spooky. If I were to build a haunted house, I would want it in this kind of neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete