Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Masque of the Red Death

"Don't mourn the death of Julianna, we must clebrate. For she has just married a friend of mine."
                                                                                                                              - Vincient Price
This movie I must say was my absolute favorite. The richness of the colors, the direct and extreme color and room decors,the solid storyline, and the BELIEVABLE actors and actresses. The strong moral belief of the maiden and her love interest against all odds was visible and duly noted.And though Vincient Price is my Prince of Horror, I fell in love with Death and his brothers. This film was well put together and I would recommend it to anyone.  

1 comment:

  1. That movie sounds good, too! My list of horror movies to watch gets longer by the week!

    ReplyDelete