Thursday, May 3, 2012



Some of the special effects looked very fake in this film but I guess for the early 1980's it was pretty good. As for the plot it started off interesting but became kind of stupid and confusing in my opinion. I guess I did not understand if he was having these visions why did some people who never were exposed to videodrome have the visions also? Was the Daughter really involved and just wanted him to kill for her? Did his belly really open up or not because the assistant and the head of videodrome put the video's inside him...Also the gun ..Just a confusing film. I understood the meaning they were trying to get across but thought it could have been a better film.

1 comment:

  1. Holly, good question. When did the hallucinations start? Immediately per the bad guys. But then, were there Really, really bad guys or were they just real live video hallucinations?
    Yes, that part is confusing.

    ReplyDelete