Friday, May 4, 2012

OVER THE EDGE


Here is a selection of films that are streamable on Netflix.  I promised you a list of horror movies that had either strayed over or barreled through the line of taste.  Everyone will have a different opinion about whether these movies are worth viewing or not; about whether they are trying to say something or are just crass exploitation.  One of them I have not seen and don’t plan too.  One of them might not belong on a horror list.  A few of them I believe are quite good.  All of them are extreme.  I don’t expect any of you to watch these, but if you feel brave…








If you venture into any of these forbidden territories, let the rest of us know about your journey.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the remake of Funny Games but not the original. The American version was disturbing because it took place in broad daylight. That always really bothers me because the movies I watched growing up, evil only happened at night.When you see horrific things in daylight you feel like the possibilty of them actually happening is greater. Enter the Void was a strange and interesting concept but I have to admit I got a littlebored watching it. I felt it was all concept and not enough content. However, the concept is very intriguing and it is a crazy sensory overload that it makes it certainly worth watching at least once.

    ReplyDelete